Rexel R1000 Band Knife Cutting Machine
- The band knife machine is a powerful and versatile tool for cutting fabric, leather, cardboard, upholstery foam, rubber or paper.
- Any band knife can be used with this device (straight, convex, concave or toothed).
- Smooth or airflow-equipped tabletops.
- Each machine is equipped with a knife sharpener and a dust-collecting tray covered with transparent casing.
- A solid construction made of powder-coated steel.
- Adjustable cutting height.
- All machines are equipped with a mechanical band catcher and the panels are protected with end switchers.
- (Optional) vacuum system for removing dust and material pieces during cutting.
- (Optional) adjustable manual positioner (side stop) with a scale for cutting stacked pieces of material
(R1250, R1150, R1000 and R750 only).
Tabletop dimensions: 1800 x 1800 mm (70.85" x 70.85")
Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 2250 x 1800 x 1850 mm (88.6" x 70.85" x 72.85")
Cutting height: 250 mm (9.84")
Band length: 4250 mm (167.3")
Arm length: 1000 mm (39.35")
Knife speed: 0-18 m/s (59 ft/s)
Guide wheels quantity: 3
Voltage (optional 230 V / 50 Hz): 400 V / 50 Hz
Motor Power (optional 2,2 kW): 1.5 kW
Inverter for speed variation: Yes
Tabletop with air-cushion or smooth: Yes
Sharpening device: Yes
Operating light: Yes
Mechanical bandknife catcher: Yes
Vacuum system (optional): Yes
Touchscreen control panel: No
Control panel with buttons: Yes
Castors for easier installation: Yes
Measuring stop PR-3 (optional): Yes