University Sewing Procurement
We provide sewing machines and parts to many universities across the UK. Students studying for degrees in Textiles, Art and Design, and other related subjects benefit greatly from having hands-on practical experience with the machines they will be using in their careers. We supply both domestic and industrial machines as well as cutting tables and other accessories to allow students to develop the applied skills required to pursue careers across a broad range of industries. In addition to this, we provide continued maintenance, servicing, and technical support to ensure that the machines run smoothly and safely, and there are no project delays.
What we deliver
- A wide variety of high-quality equipment, including cutting, sewing and finishing machines
- A fully employed team on-hand to provide continued support and maintenance advice (we don't use sub-dealers or sub-contractors)
- Full training on the best way to operate machinery, familiarising teachers with safe methods of work and efficient use
- Experienced technicians across the UK ready to carry out repairs directly if any problems occur
- Replacement parts and consumables delivered quickly from our UK warehouse
- Machines set up and installed according to our strict specifications so they are ready-to-use straight away
- Smart solutions tailored to individual project requirements
We adhere to the highest industry standards
- CHAS Accredited
- Alcumus SafeContractor accredited
- DBS check (on request)
- Full risk assessments and method statements
- All team members are employed and insured by Advance Enterprises (Automation) Ltd T/A AE Sewing Machines
- All members of staff wear branded uniform and carry business identification
Our fully trained technicians specialise in many types of Industrial Sewing Machines and Textile Equipment, including mechanical and electronics, and are experienced in working within the education sector. Once any work has been undertaken, our team document all procedures using our unique system to ensure full traceability, providing each piece of textile equipment with its own "passport" to track and explain every piece of work that has been undertaken.
Contact us directly for any further information or if you require us to undertake an audit of your requirements.