Advanced Engineering 2017 – AE Sewing Machines & Pathfinder CuttingMarketing Team
AE Sewing Machines recently announced that they will be exhibiting alongside Pathfinder Cutting Machines at the Advanced Engineering Show 2017 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) on the 1st and 2nd November 2017.
National Exhibition Centre
Birmingham, United Kingdom
01 – 02/11/2017
Top reasons to attend the UK’s leading engineering event
- Save time sourcing and comparing – access up to 600+ supply chain exhibitors under one roof
- See and feel products, components and materials; discuss solutions in more detail, get decisions on the spot – there is no substitute for face-to-face discussion & networking!
- Cover all products services and solutions from R&D, test, design, quality, production, assembly…
- Continual Professional Development – For the first time, you can get Continuing Professional Development certification from visiting our Open Forums. This acknowledges the effective professional development visitors of the conference can gain helping broaden industry knowledge across various engineering sectors across aero, auto, performance metals, composites and connected manufacturing.
- See applications of the latest advanced engineering technology and processes: showcased and presented by experts and industry leaders
- Gain FREE access to the UK’s largest advanced engineering & manufacturing conference programme.
- Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! Identify and make potential partnerships to progress and commercialise the latest ideas
- Free afternoon tea – tea, coffee and cake will be served for an hour twice a day to all visitors and exhibitors in dedicated networking zones because we’re British and can’t go without our afternoon tea
- Network with peers and exhibitors before and during the show – pre arrange meetings using our B2B networking portal once you have registered
- Get involved with the feature exhibit zones that provide you with the opportunity to see, touch and experience some of the world’s leading engineering projects in action