Primula VAPORMAT Industrial Electric Steam Generator for Continuous Operation
Available in 6 models depending on the power from 2.5kW up to 6kW. It is equipped with fault detection program and electronic keyboard with touch buttons. Different connections for one, two or three steam irons. All functions are electronically controlled through an electronic board. Suitable for the garment industry, dry cleaning shop, tailor shops, and ateliers.
- Electronic water level control system through 3 electrodes
- Fault detection program and electronic keyboard with touch buttons
- Cylinder steel Boiler 8.5L / thickness 7.1mm.(The water drops glide down to the bottom of the boiler)
- Outside and inside welding of the boiler to avoid oxidation
- Double steam outlet for 2 irons which keeps the steam dry
- Water inlet through a copper tube Ø12mm
- External Safety valve, according to the TUV safety regulations
- 20L external water tank
- Wheels for easy transport and service
- Operation through the main switch
- Built-in electric water pump, amplified against pressure, with thermal protection
- Electronic circuit card connected by fast on connectors for easier and cheaper service. The card controls all the operations of the generator that are indicated through the keyboard signals. This way the operator is able to provide information to the technical assistance department. It also controls the automatic water-feeding system.
- Low safety voltage (24 Volt) on the electronic control keyboard, on the pressostat as well as on the electrodes.
- Blocking system placed on the water outlet valve for more safety against any burning
- Overheating system. This is an innovative technology of Vapormat. The overheating system is an electrical safety system. A problematic function of the water’s level control system (caused due to cumulative salts on the electrodes-bad maintenance) or by the overpressure of the steam generator (more than 3.5 bar) could result in the overheating of the generator. In that case, the overheating system is because the heating element is burning.
Available in 6 models:
For all models
|Operating pressure||3.5 bar or (4.5 bar after request)|
|Test Pressure||6 bar|